Every man wants to enjoy a handsome penis. But in order to achieve that, a man must first strive to simply have a healthy penis. Creating a handsome penis is a combination of dealing with the outside of the body as well as the inside, and doing all the right things to stay as healthy as possible. Here’s what a man needs to know about inside-out penis care.
1) Eat a healthy diet. It’s been said over and over, but it’s said so often for a reason: You are what you eat. What you put into your body directly affects every system of it, including the reproductive system and the skin – both of which matter when it comes to penis health. Good penis care should always include keeping a close eye on what’s on the plate, as this affects a man’s energy, his mental and emotional state, his physical health, and of course, his ability to perform for an eager partner. But what should a man be looking for in a healthy diet? It’s good to cut out fast foods, unhealthy fats, and salt, while replacing those things with a balanced diet that includes plenty of vegetables, lean meats, and whole fruits.
2) Exercise on a regular basis. Exercise gets the blood pumping, and that matters when it comes to cardiovascular health – as well as penis health. Good penis care includes making sure the blood flow to the penis is strong, to allow for the best possible function. Hitting the gym a few times a week, taking a long walk after dinner, or even choosing the stairs rather than an elevator can help ensure that a man is getting in all the steps he needs to keep his heart pumping away as it should.
3) Stop smoking. Tobacco products can be very detrimental to the body, as the smoke creates damage to the heart, lungs, nerves, and everything in between. It can even have a serious effect on the skin, leading to wrinkles, premature aging, thinning, and more. These issues do not lead to a handsome penis! Besides that, smoking reduces a man’s stamina, and everyone knows that’s not a good thing when he’s got a willing partner waiting for him to jump in and play.
4) Watch out for UV rays. Interesting fact: Clothing doesn’t necessarily block all UV rays. Some still get through. That’s why it’s important to apply sunscreen when on the beach, even if that handsome penis is completely covered up. And of course if a man chooses to be more natural and let it all hang out, he will definitely need a high SPF sunscreen to use down there, as the last thing a handsome penis needs is a wicked sunburn!
5) Drink like crazy. No, not alcohol – water! A man should stay hydrated throughout the day for a multitude of reasons, including his overall physical health. Remember, our bodies are made up of mostly water. When there isn’t enough water going in, cells have trouble performing their essential functions. The result can be a sluggish, slow feeling as the body struggles to keep up. When it comes to penis care, remember that a handsome penis relies on the skin to be supple, soft, and hydrated. A man only gets that with some serious water intake.
6) Use a good penis health oil. A man can apply some of that hydration and good vitamins directly to the penis skin through the use of a top-quality penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look for an oil that promotes blood flow through ingredients like vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid, as well as one that promotes a handsome penis through proper skin hydration, with ingredients like shea butter and vitamin E.